Saturday, July 30, 2011

Friends

With me friends come and go. My aunt, whom I live with, even noticed this. I often switch from friends to friends depending on things like who I may be dating or what is most conveinent to me. My last set of friends is sad because I don't spend much time with them anymore, and spend all my time with my current set of friends. My current best friend just went home today after spending the last 5 nighs in a row at my house. I basically switched my last set of friends for my current set of friends because of my boyfriend. Since I am dating him, I spend more of my time with his friends, who I have now adopted as my own. My old ones complain about how I don't ask them to hsang out, but they don't ask me either, so I believe we're both at fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment