Monday, January 7, 2013

Sad Situation

My friend is really upset and nothing I say can help. She keeps going on and on, and eventually hurts me in the processs with barbed words.
My other friend is trying to get me to work on a project we are doing together. I tell her I'm not in the mood to talk about the depressing topic she brought up. So she gets annoyed, says I'm avoiding the situation. I tell her I'm not feeling well and I'm about to cry and I'm gonna go. She says: nice, really nice. Avoiding the situation.
Obviously she didn't care what I feel.
I always try to help them when they're down.
Don't I deserve help too? Nobody bothers to ask how I feel, and I wouldn't just outright complin about something because I don't like bringing my friends down.
I don't really have much of a choice, do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment